Position: Trial Attorney
Practice Area: Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, DWI Defense
Experience: 5 Years
Experienced Of Counsel
Born and raised in Central New York, Bruce C. Entelisano has practiced law throughout New York, and represented Social Security Disability claimants nationwide. With extensive trial experience, Mr. Entelisano is ready to handle any of your even most complex matters.
Mr. Entelisano is a graduate of Rome Free Academy, the State University of New York, and Syracuse University Law School. He has specific expertise in Social Security disability claims – with over 1000 appearances in courts throughout the United States.
Mr. Entelisano has also achieved outstanding results for clients that have suffered a multitude of injuries due to another driver’s negligence. He has successfully handled all types of injuries, including fatalities, catastrophic injuries and soft tissue injuries.
With years of multi-faceted legal experience, Bruce is admitted in all Courts of New York State,and alsoauthorized to practice in front of the Social Security Administration anywhere in the United States. He is a member of the City of Rome, Oneida County and New York State Bar Associations. Mr. Entelisano is the right choice for any your legal mattersthat may end up in the courtroom!
Professional Experience & Education
- New York, 2018
- Social Security Administration
- State University of New York-Empire State College B.S. 2013
- Syracuse University Law School J.D., 2017
- Oneida County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- City of Rome Bar Association
- Managing Attorney
- The Entelisano Law Firm
- Rome NY (Sept. 2018 – March 2022)
- Social Security Disability Attorney
- Trajector Disability
- American Fork, UT (Sept. 2018 – March 2022)
Intern/Legal Assistant/Social Security Disability Rep/Attorney
- Legal Aid Society of Mid New York
- Utica, NY (June 2015-August 2018)