Jennifer L. Springer
Experienced Trial Attorney
Jennifer is originally from New Hartford, New York, and has moved back to the area after attending Albany Law School, where she received her J.D in 2020. Jennifer is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
Like many attorneys, Jennifer was inspired to become a lawyer because it offers numerous opportunities to help people during difficult times in their lives. After interning with the District Attorney’s office in Albany, she wanted to come back to her local community to defend clients.
Over time, Jennifer realized that the area of criminal law offers the greatest potential to help people in all different circumstances. She is committed to devoting all the time and energy necessary to forge long-term relationships with her clients, helping them manage the challenges that they face during the criminal procedure process, and getting them the best results possible.
When not practicing law, Jennifer enjoys spending time traveling.
If you are in trouble with the law Jennifer is the attorney you want in your corner defending your rights.
- Criminal – DWI: Attorney Jennifer Springer was recently able to negotiate a DWAI-Drugs for a CDL holder out of the alcohol category. With this result there was no suspension of the client’s CDL.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer recently negotiated two counts of Sexual Misconduct and Endangering the Welfare to a reduced, non-criminal, violation.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to reduce Burglary in the Third Degree, Robbery in the Second Degree, and Conspiracy in the Fourth Degree, all felonies, down to a violation with community service.
- Criminal – DWI: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to negotiate a DWI, Agg Unlicensed Operation, Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle, and speeding down to a DWAI in a case where the client had a prior DWI within 10 years.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to negotiate a Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree to an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal.
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm and Possession of an Illegal Ammo Feeding Device, both felonies, reduced to a violation.
- Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument 2nd, Offering a False Instrument for Filing 2nd, and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 4th reduced to a trespass violation.
- 2nd offense DWI reduced to a DWAI
- Burglary 2nd, Staking 4th, Possession of Burglary tools reduced to a plea of Burglary in the 3rd Degree w/o a prison sentence.
Professional Experience & Education
State University at Albany B.A. 2017
Albany Law School 2020
Intern: Albany County District Attorney 2018-2019, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti 2020