Position: Managing Attorney
Practice Area: Criminal Defense, Federal Attorney, DWI Defense, Personal Injury
Experience: 10 Years
Location: 7 Hopper St, Utica, NY 13501
Experienced Trial Attorney
Born and raised in Utica, NY, Attorney Nicholas A Passalacqua knows his clients. But more importantly, he knows the law. Through his training and experience, Mr. Passalacqua is ready to handle any of your even most complex legal matters.
Mr. Passalacqua’s education and training in trial law began back at T.R. Proctor High School as a member of the Mock Trial team. He then went on to Sacred Heart University, where he founded and led SHU’s first collegiate Mock Trial Team to two regional championship tournaments. Finally, at Michigan State University College of Law he was a member of the Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Board, and studied in one of the most highly acclaimed and selective trial programs in the country, the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute.
Mr. Passalacqua is experienced using the latest courtroom and trial presentation technology, and is ready to put that experience to use for you.
His trial experience in both New York State and Federal Courts makes Mr. Passalacqua the right choice for any legal matter which may end up in the courtroom.
Professional Experience & Education
- New York, 2011
- All New York State Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Sacred Heart University Dual B.S., 2007
- Michigan State University College of Law J.D., 2010
- Oneida County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member – National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member – The National College for DUI Defense
- First New York Member to Intoxalock Ignition Interlock’s National
- Attorney Advisory Board
- Beck v. Town of Groton
- Getnick, Livingston, Atkinson & Priore, LLP
- Utica NY (Sept. 2010 – Dec. 2012)
- Wayne County District Attorney Detroit, MI Summer 2009
- Hon. Bernadette T. Clark NYS Supreme Court Justice Utica, NY Summer 2008
- Criminal Law
- Trial Advocacy
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker
- NYS Licensed Property/Casualty Insurance Broker